Carrot Stew

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Headboard Reveal.....


So here it is in all its glory!! I finally finished my shutter headboard. After going "junkin" the other day, I found the two missing shutters I needed and painted them up! I started with a purplish black, then layered Hosta (one of my favorite colors!), a cool gray, and a creamy white. (Sorry, I don't know the colors off hand, but I can research and tell you...mostly BM paints.)They look really old and rustic now! I have an old chandelier that I have painted, but it is still living in the garage until my dear hubby has time to install:)


Here is a sneak peek at the rest...I have a LOT of accessorizing left to do and I want to repaint the walls! This is a dresser that I scored for $40 and repainted to look like barn wood.


One curtain down...3 more to go!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Well done :-)I enjoyed my visit to your blog. I invite you to visit me at Katherines Corner. If you like giveaways I have one going on now that ends very soon. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOVE it! Thanks for the post... you know I wanted to see it. Nevermind the fact that we live right around the corner from each other! Let's get together one night next week! (maybe) :)

    ReplyDelete