Carrot Stew

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Chairs, Accessories....




So I have been doing lots of small furniture and accessories lately....I have really gotten into the "junkin" thing. I love the thrill of taking old things and making them look cool again. I have done this every since my first apartment in good old Auburn, Al (War Eagle) when I was broke as a joke and decided to paint some furniture and make some slipcovers for some heinous furniture that well-meaning and sweet donors gave us (probably breathing a sigh of relief that someone else was left to deal with the ugliness). Anyway, for those of you that know me, you know I like to repurpose and create and decorate! Design is my passion! So if you have any old pieces, no matter how ugly....send me a pic and I can give suggestions or better yet, I will give it a facelift for you!

I will post more pics soon!!
Love ya!
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment