Carrot Stew

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Treat for your eyes and your tummy!

Chair Re-do.....

I actually found this chair at someone's curbside toss out a few years ago and I painted it white and put a cute pink fabric on it for Rylie's nursery. Since then it has been in our attic and I decided to give it a second chance:) So, I painted it with Sherwin William's Quietude (LOVE this color...it is in my living room) and then hand sanded it and dry brushed it with a taupe color I found for 50 cents at Lowe's. Then I very lightly glazed it with a mocha glaze, but only sporadically...not all over. Then came the seat. I LOVE burlap right now, so I printed out the dictionary definition for "fox" and ironed it on to the burlap. Then I picked at the edges until it looked nice and worn and then stapled the burlap to the seat. Easy Breezy and only cost a couple of dollars because I had most everything on hand. So treat your eyes and then scroll down for a link to a FREE bagel and cream cheese at Brueggers! Enjoy:)








See my previous post for your free bagel link! Thanks, Rocket City Savings!

1 comment: