Carrot Stew

Friday, May 27, 2011

Sew what do you think?






So my uber talented BFF (Dawn) called me up and said "Hey, I got a pattern and some cute fabric, let's make outfits" and my inner monologue began some thing like this...Is she crazy? Did she call me by mistake on a caffeine high or something? She knows my love/hate relationship with my sewing machine!? But being a southern lady, out of my mouth came "Sure! sounds fun!". Cut to Dawn and myself at the sewing machine, she with the patience from above and me with my seam ripper in hand muttering to myself inaudibly. Lo and behold...here is the finished product! Not bad if I do say so myself, but lets give credit where credit is due...THANK YOU DAWN W!!! Without your guidance, my daughter would have some seriously cute headbands but would be sporting a Target ensemble to match! Kudos my friend:)

1 comment:

  1. So I am just getting on here after my long disappearance and I can't believe all the undue credit I am receiving on here! You did awesome but your commentary seriously made me laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete