Carrot Stew

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Upcycled Chandalier and other fleamarket finds...


I am not sure why, but I just love this little picture. I picked it up at a thrift store the other day because it just kept calling my name:) I think I am going to work it in to a gallery wall for our master bedroom...we shall see:)



Speaking of the Master...this is an updated pic. I got this good ol' brass chandelier for free (holla!) and I painted it with several shades of off white and ecru. I picked up the greenery 1/2 off at Hobby Lobby and voila! A new light fixture for literally a couple of dollars! The mirror by our bed was a hand me down that I painted and then I added an old book (I tore the hard cover off because I liked the way it looked) and added a printed burlap covered vase with a few flowers ( $2 for the vase at HL, $2 for the flowers at Walmart). Ahhh...design on a dime:)

No comments:

Post a Comment