Carrot Stew

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Mike & Cyndi's Wedding

This was the wedding my mom and I did for her youngest brother (my uncle) Mike, and his dear bride Cyndi. We had a limited budget so we had to get creative! Our super talented friend Theresa did the catering and my Aunt Kristie made the cake herself! My mom adn I actually bought all the flowers and I made the arrangements and bouquets the morning of the wedding! Holy Time Crunch Batman! I made the little moss "S" and it hung behind the cake table and Cyndi loves purple, so we added splashes here and there. Lots of lights, candles, greenery and lanterns and voila! I also made the framed initials with my trusty cricut machine and printed song lyrics from one of their favorite songs as the backdrop. This makes a great gift/memento! We also decorated the windows and the front of the sanctuary with candles and greenery that I cut from the woods beside my parents home! Simple elegance:) P.S. 9:00 am the day aftet the wedding I became VIOLENTLY ill with a stomach bug....thank you, God, for not letting this happen the day of the wedding:)

No comments:

Post a Comment